- PDO Threads
The Thread Lift is an alternative procedure to a surgical facelift for lifting sagging skin around the face, neck and jawline. It is also used in different areas in the body as well, including arms, knees and buttocks. PDO threads can accomplish the following:
- Facial volume is redistributed, restoring a youthful appearance.
- Corrects mid and lower face drooping.
- Smooths prematurely aging skin.
- Minimally invasive, non-surgical treatment.
- No general anesthesia required.
- Short recovery and minimal downtime.
- Less swelling, bruising, and discomfort than a traditional facelift.
- Will stimulate collagen production for a lifted effect.
- Immediate results, with additional lifting effects achieved over time.
Treatment starts at $1000 for lifting threads and $250 per area for smooth threads.